Sunday, August 10, 2008







Cody looks good in a dress.

I think I should become a drag queen. Not because I wanna look like a girl or even because I particularly like the idea of being feminine.

I want to wear a dress simply to be the scariest fucking drag queen in history. I'm going to out-Divine Divine. You guys know who the fuck I'm talking about, right?

This guy (or chick--whatever):

Can you honestly say that you're not fucking terrified right now? Can you honestly cay that if (s)he was coming at you trying to bite your neck, you wouldn't piss your jeans and cry?

I need to get me a polka-dot sun dress and some cheap whore makeup. I need to then go to Burger King and shit on the counter. Oh how I will laugh as the people flee in terror.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always been the type to go for a boy in a dress. (Challenge gender roles!)

Anonymous said...

and then say: ''Why so serious?!''

Anonymous said...

Next video, wear a dress and paint your face like a devil/clown at the same time. You will not only amuse your regular fans you will certainly attract more viewers whether they come to hate you or to be amused or to praise.

Anonymous said...

That is some of the scariest shit I have ever seen.

Thomas said...

Egads, you are correct-Cody looks downright sexy in a dress. He is a real life Bishounen! I wanna take him to a cosplay convention and watch him win as some female character. Though, it is definitely a flattering angle.

Anonymous said...

Holy fuck.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

HawrHawrHawrHawrHawr You eff'n rrrock, dude! Kick-ass. That's waaay funnier than a retarded person on meth. God bless.