Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Prison Bras And Broads

I had a dream the other night that I went to prison.

For some reason, the prison had a botanical theme. There were plants everywhere.

The inmates showered in a large, open area, but I was nervous about showering amongst them due to my small penis, so I managed to find a shower head that was somewhat separated from the others.

Suddenly, a gaggle of teenage girls appeared near me and were all laughing at me. I thought they were laughing at my penis but it turned out that they were enamored with my mantits. They brought me a bra to wear to amuse them (how they had the foresight to bring this bra, I'm not certain).

For some reason, this dream was arousing. I'm odd.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

perhaps you have a humiliation fetish, you just have'nt relised it

Anonymous said...

wierd ass

Anonymous said...

It's awwwwwright.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something that would probably happen to you in real life.